- All our orders are shipped through registered courier companies.
- All products have different delivery timelines, please refer to individual products for the same.
- Please note that Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays are not included as working days for standard deliveries.
International Orders:This will have to change since we will have an international website?
We offer worldwide shipping. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with international orders and shipping charges.
International Shipping Charges:
Mention standard shipping charges when decided.
Duties and taxes:
Internationals orders could be subject to additional Customs Duty Charge, Import Duty, VAT or any other applicable charges upon arrival in the destination country. Shipping charges on the website don’t include these taxes. These charges need to be borne by the customers, Cottons and Satins is not liable for these additional charges.
Do we need a Refund section of international orders?
We would have to mention that in case of a refund, we will deduct shipping charges and taxes and only refund the amount for the products.
Once your order is shipped, we will share the tracking details and information about the shipping agency via email.
Non Availability on Delivery
- Our delivery partners will return the product to us if unreceived at your address. Please provide the complete and accurate shipping address including postal/ zip code and a mobile number. This will help us in delivering your order faster. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name, address or contact number) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be borne by the user placing the order.
Modes of Payment
- We accept all major debit and credit cards (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express) along with netbanking options across major brands.
- We also offer a Cash on Delivery option (COD) for domestic orders upto INR 25,000. COD service isn’t available for fabric, lamps and furniture items. Please note that some postal codes are not serviceable for COD. Under such circumstances, our team will reach out to you for alternative payment options.
- As a policy, we do not offer returns or exchanges on products which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed. In exceptional cases, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to re-fulfilling your order by providing you a replacement. Alternatively, we can offer you a store credit that can be redeemed within one year of your purchase.
- Fabrics can not be exchanged or returned.
- Custom made/ commissioned items can not be exchanged or returned. We don’t offer refunds on custom orders.
- Items marked down on sale can not be exchanged or returned.
- Orders can not be cancelled once shipped.
- In case you have received a damaged/ defective product, please write to us at email@example.com with your order number and pictures within 24 hours of receiving the product. Our team will reach out to you and arrange for a pick-up of the damaged product. Upon receiving the product in our warehouse, we will process a replacement. In case we are unable to offer you a product replacement, we shall extend a store credit to you, redeemable for anything on the website. Please note that all products sent back to us for replacement must be in their individual original packaging.
For further details or queries regarding shipping and returns, feel free to get in touch with us at our number +919267987235 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.